#304 It's back

I had a terrible sore throat about two weeks ago where by every time I cough my diaphragm would hurt. And now it's back minus the whole diaphragm hurting thing. But the cough has gone better now... way better but yea still coughing. I don't know why all of a sudden it's like this. I usually get sick once a year but I guess my immune system has gone haywire.

Most of my friends were like, "ehh sakit balik." heheh so yea... and my voice has gone 'sexy'. Even Z noticed and he was like, "ehh you demam??" I chatted with him yesterday afternoon and he was like, "you stay in bed and get some rest." Who said he wasn't caring?? Erm... dilemmas.

How has the first week of uni gone so far?? It's exciting but knowing most of my friends are leaving for Kent and Exeter makes it rather weird. They are hardly there for classes so it's always Nita and I everywhere. Especially like last Thursday where we had about three hours before our next class. So we had lunch which we thought would last an hour or so but I don't know. Time passed by so slowly. hehe :p I even said to her, "It's only been a few hours and I'm already bored looking at you." hahaha and we have to endure a year of this. This is exciting.

When I was internet-less I watched a lot of TV. LIKE A LOT!!! So I found this very interesting drama on TV3 every Thursday night, Kekasihku Seru. It has an amazing plot but the scenes can be very heart throbbing. So I keep on changing the channel if I find the 'hantu' too scary. The muka is so hodoh. And this drama ada resemblance to Harry Potter, in the drama there's a tree that likes to kacau orang just like the Whooping Willow in Harry Potter.

See I was that jobless.

that's all guys.. :)

Z, it's been great chatting with you :)

0 comments: