#302 Anyone missed me??

Yes I know I've been MIA for the past month. Don't blame me but blame the ISP. I even wanted to change ISP. That's how pissed and desperate I was. It has been crazy, not connected for a whole month. I feel so left out from the internet world. No one even bothered to text me to tell me anything. I totally feel left out. So the only thing I did at home during the whole month was watching non stop TV especially The Breakfast Show *I really watched it Syaf* hahah and yea.. reruns of Desperate Housewives and now Grey's Anatomy. I even feel like I started talking to myself. How sad is that??

Two weeks back I went out with the SAS girls and had dinner at Capers. At that time I had a terrible sore throat. I couldn't even hear myself talking... it was that bad. But it was alright the next few days because I had lime and tea. It was sooo good. And Strepsils of course.

I got some pictures from that night off Eva's facebook.



And of course on the 14th July, the crew had a BBQ at Berakas Forest Reserve. It was fun.. I was there early around 830 I think and most of them weren't even there yet. It was an exciting day... I had so much fun. A lot of incidents happened. Sana ada quick sand.

Other than that nothing happened, that's how I spend the remainder of my holidays. Sad, no??

Oh well at least you guys know I'm still around and that I'm not gone or something.

Another drama in my life... it all happened today. Why oh why??? You know I can't hate you.. it's impossible for me to hate you!! Erh... why oh why??

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

so u do watch it huh!!! ehehehe

welcome back to the cyber world!!!

:P