#301 It's a Sunday!!!

The day started off rather weird. The doctor who rents our house called and said he couldn't move the gate. So my brother in law, my mum, nephew and I went down and checked. One of the wheels was sidetracked from it's actual path so had to move it and all. I never realized that the gate is HEAVY!!!! Tried to lift it up but I couldn't. Oh well settled with that, my mum talked to the doctor's wife who is also a qualified doctor. It was my first time seeing her in person. I've seen her a few times every time I pass the house.

Today had the best lunch I've had in a while. Had really big prawns (i think they're called Tiger Prawns) masak sambal, had two types of ikan goreng and sayur pucuk pakis. Yummm....

So tonight can't eat a heavy dinner because I ate way a little too much during lunch. I might just eat bread or something. I still feel full... so yup!! :)

There are a few photos of me that I like to share. I got them off Effa's blog...


0 comments: