#299 More wedding pictures

Yes, this post will have a lot of pictures.

The first batch of pictures are from the malam berbedak ceremony. It was an amazing night, my cousin looked handsome. I had to hand out the gifts for those yang membedaki. I was with my niece... it was fun!!! Lots of pictures but I'd only share a few of them.

I don't know what else to say but that night something happened, my other cousin lost her shoes. She only left them for a while on the stairs and then it was gone. She was so mengusut that night.. and she kept coming up to me and started nagging. There were three angels or bidadari that night. Three little girls wearing pretty and adorable white gowns. :)











1 comments:



Anonymous said...

bruneian weddings so happening!!!

very culture-d!

i like.

:D