#298 On bended knees...

hahah so BoyzIImeN.

but yea sorry and I'm currently bending my knees *erh not really* for not updating the blog. I was busy the whole of last week since it was my first cousin's wedding. I was a part of the organizing committee so yea busy busy busy.

Wednesday I had the chance to meet the old group of friends I had during my St.Andrew's years. We went and had dinner at Charcoal. As for me Charcoal was nothing special. I think I rather eat steak or had salmon at The Airport Restaurant because Charcoal was not for me. It lacked something and service wise... I'm not sure... the waiters and waitress don't even smile. Our group was the loudest though, the last I met some of them was 2 years ago. It was a night to remember, that's something you can't doubt about.

So here are pictures from that night. It was cool!!! 7 ladies and 1 small girl. Cynthia went back to KL the very next day since she had to leave to China for a competition. Argh.... let's meet up again once everyone else is back.. :)







Dhiya if you're reading this... this goes to you. Wished you were there!! :)

Next post will be about the wedding!! :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.