#276 Everyone is feeling it

Let me tell you one thing, it's weird now how life in uni is amazingly busy. If you see us a week ago, we were still all smiles and laughter but now it's all worried lines and frowns. Seriously... everything is so hectic nowadays. We have tons and tons of assignments due next week and the week after that. Another lecturer thought he'd be nice and added another assignment and it's due on the 21st! And there's another due on the 28th. Adding to that there are two more essays due on the 26th!

Everyone knows how it feels right? I'm just glad that some of my assignments are almost done! I guess it was a good thing that e-speed became e-snail for the past few days. I managed to finish off a few assignments because if not I'd probably end up surfing the internet and reading useless stuff.

Been reading Marian Keyes, Anybody Out There , you know just to relax so that I won't be thinking too much about school work.

AF tonight sucks!

Just waiting for someone to perform...

Saw the boy this morning in BLUE!! Baby blue to be exact... cute ehh! I should have waved but I didn't. :( Sad I know!!

:) hopefully I'll see him again!

later my lovelies

0 comments: