#248 Finally it came and it was FUN FUN FUN!!

So today was the Annual General Meeting and it went really well. Even though it started a bit later than our planned time which was 1230pm.

The food wasn't that much because we didn't expect a lot of people to come but never the less the AGM was FUN!! I got to see the guy! :) talked to him... and all. So it was a great day and tiring too. I had a great laugh at all of Roro's jokes. He's one funny guy. love love him!!

So we as the student council we have plans for the faculty and today we finalized on what we plan to do. Basically we'll focus on just one thing the students want. Which is wireless connection in the whole faculty. And I think there will be a futsal tournament in March and I'm really looking forward to that. I didn't get to attend last year's futsal tournament because I wasn't part of it and I didn't bother to do I think. Since I'll be doing the accounts for the futsal tournament might as well be part of it right. :) lalal~~

I asked a friend of mine, MSYAZWAN, to be our official photographer for the AGM and I saw some of the pictures already and they are looking GREAT!...

I guess I'll just leave you with a group picture from Syazwan

0 comments: