#247 the little things in life

The reason why I haven't been blogging is because I've been rather busy. OK fine I did have that 3 days break again last week but on the Wednesday had to be in school to attend the FSC meeting. We finalized what we wanted to do for the AGM tomorrow.

YES AGM IS TOMORROW


So today right after class I went home and made this tofu balls with minced beef. My intention was to place them on satay sticks but the tofu balls were too mushy I think so they kept on falling apart. There fore I have to fry them tomorrow morning. :) I even asked my aunt next door to make this traditional Malay kueh, "Penyaram". I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. It resembles a hat! :)

Remember there was that one post I did on donuts. Well last week I had my dose of donuts. First, aunty bought some from Singapore and last Sunday I (well my mum paid for them) bought donuts from that new donut outlet at Yayasan, Fun Donuts!

And I'm planning to try eating Burger King tomorrow. The first time I had a bite it kind of tasted a bit weird. Let's just hope it'll work out tomorrow.

I also wanna wish

SELAMAT HARI LAHIR ASHMAWI HADANAN!!!

That's all so stay tune tomorrow for pictures from the AGM

0 comments: