#241 Yaye at last...

my 3rd semester examination results are out!!

I was in Uni this afternoon with Amie and Zeemah helping the AR with the name tags for tomorrow's conference. So when I was joking around with them and telling them stupid stories and at the same time joking around with the lecturers around, Mawi called and shouted, "AHHH AKU DAPAT A ACCOUNTING!!" then I shouted back at him, "IT'S OUT???" hahah and so yea... the three of us girls went down and walked to the Chancellor's hall. At that time there weren't many people yet because I think not a lot of people knew about it yet. And the workers were just done stapling it all up on the boards. So walked to the FBEPS board and saw my results, my heart was thumping and I was hoping to see good results. And good results it were! I am very pleased with myself and the hard work finally paid off. Even though there is only one A in the results at least I got an A for Accounting. That's good enough yea =) So overall grade is very pleasing. And if I do well for next semester I want to apply for the Student Abroad Program.

I am very pleased with myself :)

I even jumped when I saw my results for the first time and I can't help but smile through out the whole day :) Yipee!!

So I leave you with one picture taken by MSYAZWAN

3 comments:



Syaf said...

CONGRATTTSSSSS!!! U LOOKED HAPPY!!! THAT'S GOOD!!!

M HAPPY FOR YOU!!

(notice all the caps??)

:D:D

Anonymous said...

Congrats hun! *hugs*

alyaa.p said...

ss

yea I notice.. you are excited for me. I can see that!! will drop by KL once I have enough cash to spend and all. heheh

sha

Aww thanx! :)