#196 yes, I am still around

My back hurts but that's not the reason to why I haven't been blogging. I think my back hurts from carrying all the plant pots which my mom wanted to move from one place to another and Brunei has been TOO hot! Blame it all on global warming lah. Seriously... it's like crazy hot and even in school it gets too hot! And I seriously don't like walking around campus because I don't know... I think I just don't really like walking around ALONE in campus because I'm so used on having people with me. And plus I get ignorant when I walk alone because I focus on getting to my destination.

So yea classes started on Monday and what can I say? I don't know... it's kinda fun I guess but I haven't get the hang of the thrill yet. I think I'll get the thrill when tutorials start on the 3rd week and most lectures start next week. My mom bought two of the books tadi from TA Morgen.. bought the Business Accounting 1 & 2 book... I think this book is an investment for me... y'know for my LOVE for Business Accounting.

And I think I still love FERHAD! ok that was totally random

Subjects this semester is not all that bad I guess and oh yea I finally decided to quit French. I think I just can't handle the pressure and all for French this semester, I mean it's sexy and romantic but it just gets complicated. I think being and getting sexy and romantic is complicated. *tehee*

Subjects this semester

  • Business Law
  • Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence
  • Foundations of Information Systems
  • Introduction to Accounting
  • Human Resource Management
  • English for Management Studies III
Oh well... interesting? I don't have a minor but, since, I'm planning on doing my masters on Islamic Banking and Finance I'm taking subjects that are taken by those doing a minor in Islamic Banking & Finance. Double work! Yes I know... but I guess that's one of the thrill.

My back hurts...

p.s. A relative getting hitch soon! Wohoo... a month full of weddings and tahlils

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

Yup the weather is CRAZY here too! And congrats to your relative! :)

alyaa.p said...

sha I know I should be happy for him.. but I don't know... I was kinda close to him so seeing him tying the knot. Arh... well.. yes I am happy :)

Syaf said...

alyaa,
it's like letting someone go when they are getting married, rite? well, we should be happy for them...;) hehe...

alyaa.p said...

syaf

it's you!! hahah yes I'm happy... more weddings to attend soon! argh... sundays in brunei is always filled with weddings