Happy Mothers' Day

So today is the international celebration for mothers' day! Yipee... I love mothers' day and I think I'll probably love it more when I become a mom one day :)

So yea went out this morning with the parents and I have no idea why I splurged on t-shirts this morning. Erm... it's like I still have more shirts that I haven't wear from Singapore. Erm... maybe it's one of the therapy for exams! heheh I so can't wait for Tuesday since it's going to be my last serious paper and on Saturday it's going to be French! Argh... but I'm happy.

I know someone's birthday is next week... but I can't remember whether it's 16th or 17th... so to that person if you do come by... do tell me the precise date! I don't want to wish you a day before or later.

Abang's birthday is in 2 weeks time I think and I have not seen him in ages. Erm...

I know this post is useless! Erh...

bye bye people

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

All the best in your remaining papers.. abd there's always a reason to shop, don't worry about it! :)

Syaf said...

Is that 'person' me? My b'day is today! It's my 21st! hehe