#183 Thank You Everyone!

Assalamualaikum,

I am back with good news, my dad is slowly recovering and he's able to eat and sit now which is really good news. The doctor only took out the ventilator (the one that supports his breathing) yesterday morning and he was able to eat lastnight. His recovery is slower than other people because the surgery was too sudden for him so I assume his other organs are kind of shocked by the surgery. But above all he's slowly recovering which makes me happy and less worry about him.

Thank you everyone for the prayers and the visits to the hospital, on the night of the surgery itself and the days after that. Some of my friends came just to accompany me because I was kind of lonely at the hospital. Hospitals make me tired like seriously but the hospital in which my dad is admitted is the best one in Brunei. I actually like it since the hospital is clean and all.

Jo's parents came this afternoon with a big basket of flowers and fruits. And now the flowers are settling just nicely on my side table.

Ohhhhhhhhhh TAUFIK BATISAH!!! is in BRUNEI!! And I can't see him... it's like I'm in the same country as he is and I haven't even bumped into him!! It's bugging me like seriously. Like see I think I'm in love with this guy... I think I am! It's sad but true... ARGHHH

ohh well... more updates soon!

p.s. it bugs me as well that two job offers came when I am in this situation. One of them is volunteering for the Royal wedding... AKK's wedding... and the other one is next month in which I think I'll take up since the pay sounds really good. :)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

alhamdullilah your dad is ok now lai :)

Syaf said...

Hello! Hello!
Thank god your dad is ok. I am so happy for you..

Anyways,you will get your chance of meeting Taufik soon enough! Hahaha....

Congrats on the job offer =)

Take care...