Don't talk much about football/soccer but....

this is an exception!!

SINGAPORE WON THE ASEAN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

they retained the title and i'm happy as a bunny!! I was switching channels between TV3 and Starsports or was it ESPN. I hope this craze for football is just a temporary thing. I still want to talk about bags, shoes, books, make-ups and all! heheh but at least I was in the conversation about football with them boys this morning! hehehe.. I think I have a crush on Baihaqi (6) and Noh Alam Shah! hehe :)

Spore captain Mr. Aide Iskandar with the CUP!


Group Photo after the WIN!

I love this photo!! hehe :) GO LIONS!

I've been a bit cranky lately and I just found out why ohh well it'll only last for a few days so I hope I can bear with myself!! and I hope others can bear with me. I've been busy with uni work and all and plus I have nothing much to blog about!

Actually something caught my attention today and it has left me confused and I think I will try to seek for the answer soon! If not I shall continue with my life and smile all the way. :) I've been doing a lot of economics revising and I have no idea why because as Grace said today in economics.. "Economics is crazy because it contradicts itself" hahaha she's funny!! aiks.. didn't know it's nearly 9! Oh well I seriously want to finish the book I'm reading now! Actually currently reading two books.

First is the one I bought back in Spore, Everyone Worth Knowing and the second book is the book I recently bought in Miri, Honk! If You're Malaysian haha I have to say the latter is just mighty funny! I was reading excerpts of the book to Amie and Siang and they were laughing so hard this morning! haha a good way to start our morning and of course COFFEE! Owhh I think I seriously need coffee in the morning if not I'll go all BLEGH! I even had a headache once! Ohh well...

Might be going for basketball tomorrow.. with them boys :)

photos credit goes to www.channelnewsasia.com and www.espnstar.com

ps. I miss someone :(

2 comments:



alyaa.p said...

i didn't dare to watch the whole match because i was too scared to see the lions lose! but then it's all karma... the Thais deserved it because yea as you said.. they sure played rough! hehe...

baihaqi is cute :)

Syaf said...

U've been tagged...like for real. read my blog for details. =)