holidays are almost over and...

I gained weight... this always happen everytime I get back from Singapore. Well it's most likely because I stuffed myself with those All Butter Sultanas cookies I got myself from Marks & Spencers. Y'see All Butter=All Fats... I think I'm always going to be chubby... and not that it's a problem or anything but I would like to be a little bit slimmer. :) I've always thought I'm comfortable with the shape I'm in or maybe I am but every time I step on those scales... I would like to see my weight to be in the 50s... but it's always above 55.

So yea I was chatting with Ziman and asked him, 'how can people eat so much and not gain a single weight?' I love his reply,'... ermmm.... cacat!'

hahahah ok fine maybe they're not but they are the ones lucky enough to be born with a high metabolism! I'm not much of a fan of exercising but I miss the times when I shoot some hoops. Maybe I should get back to jogging when uni starts.. y'know just jog around or shoot someone! hahah..

I'm watching Musik (at) Ria and VE is on!! I love VE!! They do great remakes.

Ohh did I mention I think (ok I think) I saw U-Wei Hj Shaari (Buai Laju-Laju, Jogho) in Singapore? Well if it was him... then I saw him shopping at Zara! haha :) Ohh Zara has a great collection of clothes.. but they are either too small or too big or too nipis. :(

I'm testing my old webcam.. i hope it works :)

1 comments:



Sha said...

The only song I know from VE is Pop Yeh Yeh! hahahha :P