Death Note 2 : The Last Name

Death Note 2 : The Last Name

Amie and I watched this movie yesterday afternoon, the 02:15 show to be precise. The rest of the gang watched it later on that night but Amie and I thought since we had class early in this morning we might just watch it in the afternoon and well we can always say we watched it before them. I cried at the end... it was just pretty sad for me! I won't give away the details because well some of you may want to watch it. I'm not a follower of the anime or the manga but watching the sequel was just so.... overwhelming! But if you guys are planning on watching it, do watch the first movie beforehand because in this movie there are no flashbacks or anything. It seemly goes straight from where the first movie left off.

Oh before that earlier in the morning I went to this bank, H**C. I wanted to withdraw my December and January allowance and then transfer it to another bank. So I went to their brance in Gadong and went upstairs just to find their forms are not labelled and there are no pens what so ever. Since I forgot to bring my pen I had to go back downstairs and used the pen that they have at the counter but to no avail because the ink dried out. So I had to ask the counter lady whether I can borrow their pen. Went back upstairs and waited for a whole 15 minutes or could it be 20 because my number was called. Then, I got to the counter the person behind the counter didn't even smile or even greeted me. He was nice though but kind of pissed me was he asked whether I have a PIN number. I told him that I do and he told me that I could have used the ATM machine. Since I wanted a large note I wanted to use the counter. But something pissed me off even more... he said their computer can't read my signature. I didn't update it or something. ERH... H**C annoys me now!!! So went down to the ATM machine and took out the amount I wanted.

After that I went to Sta. * Bank and transferred my money and that was FAST. Like SUPER FAST. Didn't even take me a mere 5 minutes and everything was settle. Their form boxes are labelled and their pens are working! Erm... seriously... H**C's service has seriously gone down! I think the only reason to why I still have my account there is because everytime my allowance is out from the government.. H**C account holders get hold of their allowance first.

Erm... I mean they've been around for so long and yet their service... erm... they even lost my welcome kit once! how stupid is that??

I'm watching Casper now and yesterday I watched Mulan and this afternoon I watched Beauty & The Beast.

till then.. :)

0 comments: