Nothing much...

The internet connection has been pretty bad lately due to the earthquake that happened in Taiwan. So my connection is pretty bad and I'm not sure how long this will go on. But if I don't blog again after this then it's most likely due to the bad connection.

Someone called up lastnight and it was a pretty good talk. I just felt good talking to him since a lot of stuff had been happening well not bad ones but it's just good to talk to someone. Erm... talked about chickens, designers, Singapore, him driving fast... hahah weird.

Tomorrow is Victoria's b'day! haha one of the bestfriends. :)

2 comments:



Syaf said...

The connection is okay now. I remember that day when our connection in Asia was slow and I thought I was the ONLY ONE with the problem. Hahaha. I am so self-centered but then it came in the news the following day and I was like, "Oh..not only me!" LOL..

alyaa.p said...

yea the connection is not so bad afterall anymore. Yes I thought I was the only one experiencing it but then again.. it wasn't just me! hehe... my friend gave a guess to what happened and yes he guessed it right!