Boxing Day?

currently listening to BoyzIIMen haha very old school, I know! So yea I was wondering what in the world is Boxing Day... so I asked Jo and she can't quite explain it so she gave me a wikipedia link. I didn't really read it but overall Boxing Day is a day after Christmas where family just get together and spend Christmas or most likely go out and shop because everyone seems to be talking about Boxing Day Sale! Haha...

Owh had fun lastnight!! Good food and all. I can still see salads... took pictures but I don't think I'll put it up. Hehe :)

ohh today 26th December 2006, the list of those taking supplementary papers are suppose to be out but until now I have no news regarding that matter. What I heard and know those from Faculty of Science have theirs but how about us FBEPS? Erm... I hope it's up so I can get over it. Well if my registration number is not listed then there is only two possibilities, either I fail miserably and have to some subjects again next year or I pass (i hope it's this one). Erm... something that's been bothering me for days. And now I'm chatting with those in my faculty and no one knows about it yet. Erh.. kenapa lah begini??

Well I better go now.. since I want to watch some DVDs... not sure yet what to watch but I'm rummage through my collection. :)

Happy Boxing Day ppl *i still can't get over this*

(add)I WON'T BE SITTING FOR ANY SUPPLEMENTARY PAPERS. YIPEE!!!(/add)

0 comments: