a good cry!

I haven't had a good cry and lastnight I let out everything that I've kept all this while. I just let it all out... tears were streaming down my cheeks. I don't know what triggered it but it sure felt good even though I know what ever that is in me and what I've kept all this while will not go away and dry out like my tears did. Sometimes I don't even know what is wrong with me.

Actually I talked to Zimah yesterday afternoon about what's going on in my life and I know she won't judge me based on what I told her because what I told her was kind of embarassing. I'm not even sure whether I should share it or not. Ok, it's basically I think I've found what I want in a guy but I can't have him due to some unavoidable circumstances. I know I'll never have him and that hurts and to find someone like him, I wonder if it is even possible. Erm... I guess I'm just too close to him. I don't want to drift apart from him in all of a sudden because that's just not nice. Erm... I'll just have to not think about it. I know it's just one of those feelings... it's like... I just want a guy who is like him. :(

Oh well... I have a test on Wednesday and I can't seem to fit it in my head! Erh...

-laters

0 comments: