getting high through coffee at Coffeebean

Weird thing happened this morning, when I arrived I saw them (Amie, Siang and Razan) on the way somewhere and I thought they were going to leave me or something. Rupanya they were on their way to ICTC and do the course evalution survey. So I went along with them since I have nothing much to do. Then Siang started telling me a story about latte so I told him why not we go Coffeebean and have breakfast. So we did... the four of us went at around 8.30 I think and it was fun. Amie didn't eat anything, I had coffee and yes.. the coffee was rather strong and 3 packets of sugar wasn't enough.

I had fun! :) Told Billy to call me just now and we planned on having lunch soon! Maybe next week. Erh next week is reading week. hehehe

pictures from...CB


so that's all...

exams in two weeks time well less than two weeks. :) eheks

happy 20th birthday to mok wan ru and mohd. amzar

0 comments: