erm.. doritos anyone?

so yea here i am sitting on my bed.. with my lappy infront of me and doritos and extra mild salsa dip next to me! see how depressed I am? I know Amie, ohh don't worry this habit won't last long. So yea why you may wonder why is Alyaa in such a state? You want to know? You want to know? well it's all due to the stupid macroeconomics test I had this afternoon. I mean duh I know the paper is not stupid but I think I am. I totally screwed up in the test, I think what I wrote may be right but the graphs I drew are wrong! I actually cried after the test. Ferdouse was there to witness it, I hardly cry over things nowadays but erm.. I think because I did read and wrote notes for macroeconomics and I thought I knew what I was doing but it turns out I didn't. I got confused halfway and I feel like the energy and the time I did revising didn't pay off and I was disappointed. Like REALLY disappointed.

oh well I knew I could have done better so yea... erh!! I hate this feeling. It's like a feeling of erm.. it's a mixed feeling of a lot of things! ARGHHHH!!!!!!!! I hate this!!

I wanna watch Death Note.. and ponder about my situation!

till then...

0 comments: