more weddings :)

Today was Abg. Nizam's wedding and it was a nice ceremony. I would consider it as a simple and small ceremony cos there weren't many people. I got to meet up with the distance cousins that I never get to see and if I do it's only once a year and that's also during Hari Raya. My cousins they're all grown up and I guess we can discuss things now. Ahahah they're like me now except they're prettier and skinnier. :) I love em to bits. Abg. Nusi wasn't there cos I heard he had a softball match. Owhh and tadi also I saw this guy who looked really familiar but I can't quite recall who he is. And I thought he was really good looking. Then when we send off the groom to JPCC he was also there and I did snap a picture of him well my cousin did. Then when we arrived home my dad mentioned about that guy to my mom. Rupanya he's that guy I met at the hospital when mami was hospitalised. He's abg's relative or something. Heheh fun fun!!! Yea he's really good looking!! :)

Well when I was about to go home, I salam my aunty and then my aunty cakap, "ni lah lagi kawin inda lagi batah ni" which translates to you'll be next in line to get married. Hahahah I wish!! yea right!! I don't think so. I don't even have a boyfriend. hehehe... :) oh well...

I want to put up pictures of the bride and groom but then again. Nevermind lah.. :)

k then

love...
-me-

0 comments: