erm... what's been going on? I guess my life nothing really goes on because almost everyday I'm at home y'know doing house chores and stuff. One thing for sure is this week the monkey is gone. I'm not sure where it went but yea I kinda miss that monkey. Well yea that monkey did make chaos in my house but still it's fun seeing it walk around the house and stuff. Erm.. where are you???

Y'know how in the past few blogs I've been talking about this one particular young man. Ok so here it goes, I absolutely don't know what's going on with me. I've known him since 2 years ago when I was still with Muiz and actually I think I've known him before because we used to go to the same primary school, PGGMB. I've always thought of him as a weird guy and stuff but funny. He knows how to make my day, he is always able to put a smile on my face even after a rough day. Even though sometimes what he says are stupid and stuff. I've somewhat always seen him around the mall but never really met him face to face and have the whole talk and have drinks. Lately I've been in contact with him through chatting and stuff and he asked me out for drinks but knowing me, i declined his offer. And I declined that offer just a few days before he went off for Umrah. Through those times when he was there I kind of missed him and stuff. Then about an hour after his plane arrived in Brunei he went online and we chatted. So he asked me whether I missed him so truthfully I told him that I did. Therefore I'm not really sure how I really feel about him. I'm just scared to go to the whole relationship thing cos I know if I'm involve in one I'm dedicated to it. And I'm just scared that he might hurt me. Weird eh? Oh well... I guess that's just me at the moment. I think it's true what Jo said, I'm just not ready for a relationship. I'm all for having fun and stuff but I don't wanna be label as one of those girls who likes to change guys.

Oh enough of that... ohh this week's AF concert one of the bonus song is To Sir, With Love. God this song brings back so many memories because I remember eversince form 4, every single teachers day us, councillors we have to sing this song. And that's all due to the principal because he loves that song. Well yea it's a touching song but hahah we are tired enough and yet he wants us to sing that song for the finale. hehe... ohh well the good old days. :) I miss the old school. :(

love
-me-

0 comments: