weddings...

This morning had two functions to attend and well both of them are weddings. First was at 8 and it was the nikah ceremony, it was early cos my cousin, Abg. Nizam had to go to Belait for the nikah ceremony. I saw him before he left for Belait and he looked dazzling. Ahahah I've always had a soft spot for him cos he's so soft spoken and very nice but I'm all happy that he's tying the knot. Congrats bang :) Ohh and there met a few close cousins and a nephew who insisted on calling kaka cos he said he feels awkward calling me aunty and also cos I'm too young to be his aunty. hahah nice one Danny. Ohh and then around 11ish had to go to my cousin's in-law's wedding in Tanah Jambu. That was fun... it was a blast cos erm I don't know but I know it was fun.

Ohh tadi at 3pm on TV3 they had Perempuan Melayu Terakhir. That movie kan it never fails to not let me shed a tear or two. Ahahahah it makes me think about stuff lah y'know. ahahah erm.. i'm not so sure what I'm talking about either but yea i'm all for Perempuan Melayu Terakhir.

I'm watching High School Musical on Disney Channel and I've been waiting for it for days!! So yaye... and I'm 20!!! Erm...??

k then...

love
-me-

p/s i think i know i'm so infatuated by Rich, it's because he's so charming.. :) and soft spoken as well... very different than his outer look. :) ohh I like someone :)

0 comments: