cicaks...

Y'know one animal that should be banish forever. CICAKS!!! I mean one can train a cat or a dog to go litter or poop at a certain spot but cicaks they just do their business everywhere. I have to clean up after them every single morning. It's just plain annoying. ERH!!! Owh enough of that now I'm watching Nanny McPhee just to kill time. I have nothing better to do actually. Therefore I'm watching movies hahah good right???

Owh about the friendster message that I got yesterday, I replied her telling her the whole story how I'm not after her boyfriend and such. The boyfriend is just a good old friend of mine back in Jakarta. Gosh I just can't believe these girls still do these things. Why can't they do some investigation before accusing. Wee!!!

Well i'm off watching Nanny McPhee...

enjoy i did knock

love...

AAdventurous
LLittle
YYummy
AAccurate
AArty

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

0 comments: