#354 Moo Year 2009

This year's Chinese New Year has been fun so far. I thing the more the merrier. Our first stop this year was Siang's place and we had a lot of food and it was fun catching up with old friends. Especially Billy who is expecting an addition to his family this April. So the three of us (Amie, him and I) were looking for names for the baby. I reached up to 5 names and they are all pretty names. :)


Ohh on top of CNY and all, our family welcomed two new additions to our big HamidKhan family :) My aunt gave birth to a baby boy and my beloved cousin gave birth to a 3.3kg baby girl!! So cute the baby girl... I can't find my transferring cable for my phone so... I can't show you the picture!! She's so adorable...

So here are pictures from CNY at Siang's and Amie's. Ohh I went twice to Amie, first was on Wednesday then again today. :) but I didn't get two angpao lah. hehe :)





this was almost all of us minus Razan, Nazey and Mawi... :)

I would also like to wish Happy Belated 22nd Birthday to Mr. Moowi!! heheh (Mawi bah).

as well as Congratulations to my cousin, Yasmin who got 9 O's in her O level. As well as my nephews' Apip and Dua, both got 8 O's. :) Congratulations family ku :)

0 comments: