#344 Siapa bestfriend mu??

So today I decided to cook lunch, halfway through preparing lunch the water supply stopped. I had to stop cleaning up the prawns. :( Then went online and Nuar asked if I wanted to go out with him this afternoon because Aryf needed to go out as well. So he picked me up around 2 and off we went to Bandar. So what did we do there... ohhh top secret unless Nuar wants to tell you himself...

The two boys hadn't had their lunch so off we went to Nasi Kandar in Bunut. Since there was no roti canai/prata available since it was not 3 yet.. I had to opt for a little bit of rice and kuah kari ikan. Aryf belanja today :) We couldn't agree to a place to go after that so we went to Gadong. What did we do in Gadong... Aryf and I wanted to go to the mall tapi Nuar didn't want to so we stopped at Coffeebean and had drinks. Aryf and Nuar had the weirdest conversation...

Nuar: Ryf, siapa bestfriend mu?
Aryf: Fatin...
Nuar: atu girlfriend mu, so siapa bestfriend mu?
Aryf: Fatin... girlfriend and bestfriend ku...
Nuar: so siapa bestfriend mu...??

hahahah cute kan them two! it just goes on and on sampai we started talking about cars... girls... hahaha byk lah!

Thank for the great afternoon guys. See you guys next year :)

I remember he was like, "bah gambar gambar"

heheh cute ni them two...

I didn't want to miss the opportunity as well... I swear.. the plane moved as in sikit lagi gugur cos my arm was on the wing...

Next year lagi guys...

THANK YOU :)

0 comments: