#342 What now??

My goodness... I really really want to sleep at the moment. I know I should be studying (hahah I've been saying this for the past 2 weeks or 3 weeks sudah) but yea... I did some studying this morning with them girls. We started the day off with egg tarts, tea and coffee. What a nice way right?? So yea... then we kicked it off with Financial Management as well as Business Taxation. I seriously do not like this semester's exam timetable it's just totally ****ed up!! I mean... 24th and 25th.. back to back papers then about 8 days of no exams then 4th and 6th. Crazy isn't it??

I just can't wait for everything to be over!! Seriously I need a break from all this. This semester has been a hard one but at the same time.. it's one of the best semesters so far!! I've learn alot... :)

Ohh today kami banyak ulah during revision... hahahah show the pictures once it's uploaded on facebook!! :)

My eyes hurt!! :(

0 comments: