#339 Now tagged by Hami.. :)

each blogger must post these rules. each blogger must being with ten facts about them. other bloggers who are tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves. you must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end. it is essential that a tag is left at their tag boards, letting them know about the award they've received.


1. Some say I'm unapproachable but actually I'm not...
2. I have certain issues with friendship but I guess I'm overcoming those
3. I have high hopes practically about everyone
4. I can be choosy at times but then it's all for good means
5. I have a wide variety of friends... I find that amazing
6. I love it when my cousins are around me... we have the same head
7. I had a thing with hells about two years ago but now it's all flats baby...
8. I think I have some bladder problem (nauzubillah) because yesterday I went to the toilet twice during the 3 hour exam
9. I feel like my hair doesn't grow... how is that??
10. I need new sunglasses!! I seriously do...

:) No exams until the 4th... so it's...

HIP HIP HOREE HOREE HOREE BERGEMBIRA~~~

0 comments: