#333 Tax is definitely killing...

Not because I'm paying tax because in Brunei, we don't pay tax...

I've been trying to get myself to study Business Taxation since yesterday and it seems like I only managed to finish off the 4th chapter this morning. With intervals in between especially going to the kitchen to get hold of epok epok sardine and coca-cola. Now reading chapter 5 which means I have about 3 more chapters left to read! Belum lagi buat the exercises tu... ARGH!!! This semester is definitely a hard one with lecturers come and go. Some definitely left... :( "M" we miss you!!!!!! well I MISS YOU!! hahahahah

I've been watching youtube for the past few nights and found some interesting songs. A few nights back I saw Sheila Majid's old old songs. I even saw some old songs of her when she was still with RAP. Along with Amir Yussof, Zainal Abidin.. interesting.. very interesting.

Then lastnight I introduced my cousin to Radiostar... I hope she likes it. Well the song I introduced her wasn't exactly from Radiostar but now the main singer is in Radiostar. :)

I'm not in Uni today because.. oh well.. just because...

I look so kusut masai... because I didn't comb my hair.. oh who cares.. bukannya keluar rumah pun!!

0 comments: