#325 Labuan was definitely an Experience with a capital "E"

Yesterday almost 30 plus of us went to Labuan for a wedding function. From our family there were 7 of us and from Angah's side... which included Tua, Maci and more there were already 20++ so you can imagine how full the kapal laut was yesterday. It was definitely an experience for all of us first timers especially on the way back. Our kapal were delayed for 2 hours due to unnegotiable reasons! Ada orang atu... slept for the first hour not knowing we were still at the dock. I was restless on the way back.. cos it was getting dark and I can see lighting and everything from the boat. I could have cried but then... heheh malu lah!

The wedding function is totally different than the ones we have in Brunei. As I said it was definitely an experience. Labuan is such a laidback place.. it's a nice place if you want to get away from Brunei for a bit. I don't mind going back... the wedding was a nice affair. The house is situated infront of the beach so it's very lawa....

Will definitely go back again.. but not anytime soon... because hahah ntah I guess jara!!


I think almost everyone in the boat were heading to that wedding function...

My aunty, Ka Dayang, Haidhar taking pictures...

My mum in black with her sisters...

Labuan from the dock...

My nephew, Khabir...

Some of the families who were in the same boat with us going to the wedding

View from the mini-van, presenting Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan

My mum and her sisters meeting the "tuan rumah"

Kan sama sudah ni...

My mum, her sister and Nini Bungsu...

Danial... who slept for an hour on the way back not knowing we were still at the dock...

the house... pretty pretty house.. even the interior lawa...

My sister in black with my aunties and her son...

My aunties with my nephew.. there were two motorbikes.. and both yellow...

This is very rare to see them... bebaik...

At the departure hall waiting to leave....
you can see maci, tua laki and bini and my mum...

the guy who kept on complaining ia lampuh!! No, you're not lampuh!! handsome... thanx for accompanying kaka in the boat!!!

:)

Hami and Yasmin, wish you guys were there with us!! We missed you guys...

0 comments: