#308 H-A-H-A

Something Hazim came up with yesterday. We were like H-A-H-A?... it means haha... yes we were that acting all bonkers yesterday.

Another thing happened yesterday, it's just chaos when a group of girls sit together and a camera in sight. We started taking lots and lots of pictures. Most of the pictures are on facebook. By the way there are more pictures from the Treasure Hunt here.

I've been feeling a bit restless lately. I can't seem to sleep very well. I was reading something the other day from a friend's blog. It's the whole chase between a guy and a girl. When you things are going so well, semua like berbunga bunga then the guy goes all silent, inda mau layan and all. Then the girl wants to give up sebab she feels hopeless but the guy comes back into her life. How to handle such things?? I went to Singapore to have a holiday and forget about him and it worked, it somewhat did. Then I came back... he came crawling back and I just let him. So berbunga bunga and all but now, erm...??

Oh at last I met my favourite lecturer yesterday after months of absence. She gave birth to a baby boy. When I saw her she buka cerita about the guy... and I was shocked to know she talked about me. Even though the boy doesn't know who the girl she was referring to. I so need to talk to him soon because if not I'll regret never telling him how I feel. :)

Ramadhan is coming soon, most likely Tuesday and Tina wrote on my wall on facebook and I kind of shed a tear or two. Yes, they are coming to visit. Which makes Ramadhan more interesting. :) I hope I can go through this year like I did last year.

I'll leave you a picture of someone.. ahah well guess who lah... and also some other pictures from the treasure hunt. :)





we weren't high on malta here!! blum mabuk malta pun...


0 comments: