#295 Singapore Part II

Day 2

I got up early in the morning well around 8ish I think. Actually I wanted to sleep in a bit more because I couldn't sleep the night before but I wanted to go to McD and buy breakfast. So took a shower and walked to Plaza Singapura. I thought it was a short walk (actually it was) but to me it was a long walk because well I just felt like it was a long walk. It was really humid that day and I was sweating. So when I finally arrived at Plaza Singapura I was trying to remember where exactly was McD, then found the basement and went straight to McD. So ordered the usual breakfast which was meal 5 I think which consisted of pancakes and beef rashes (I'm not so sure about the beef) and bought Amie her potato something.

Reached hotel and ate breakfast and after that around 10, we left the hotel and off we went Vivocity. It's located at the HarbourFront and very close to Sentosa. We walked around and my feet were killing me. It was a really really big place so we just walked around and shopped, well I did. heheh :)

So here are pictures from VivoCity

we had lunch here, very good food with an affordable price (not bad looking guys as well)

nda mau kalah mcm effa jua! heheh

at the back it says Sentosa but I doubt you can actually see it...

She's coming back tomorrow!! YAYE!!!

Can you see the Merlion?? That's the one in Sentosa...

Then after Vivocity, we went back to the hotel cos I was TIRED!!!! and my feet were killing me!! So from the hotel we planned on walking to Bugis Street. This is where the adventure starts... we TRIED walking.. so along the way to Bugis and just close to our hotel is the Singapore Art Museum...

Pictures...





Sorry no pictures of Bugis cos we were busy shopping!! I think we almost got lost and found ourselves ard Rochor which is Chinatown! hahah :)

Then at night as usual, it's Orchard Road for us!! And that night I bought my most expensive buy for this trip! hahah won't tell but you'll know one day! :)

Day 3 it was Raffles, Suntec, Marina Square and ESPLANADE!!

0 comments: