#290 It's that time of the year!! Happy 22nd to ME!!!

Yes! today is my 22nd birthday. So Happy 22nd Birthday to Alyaa. P!!! :)

I would like to thank the following people who have texted, IMed, facebooked and everything else wishing me all the happiness in the world:

  • Razan (the first one who greeted me on MSN, that's probably because we were chatting and plus he said to put his name first)
  • Effa (hehe your personal message on MSN, THANK YOU!!)
  • Ka Zidah
  • Bebku NITA (the first text message I got, I hearts you babe)
  • Nuar (hahah he's the guy who made the first years call me SITI now)
  • Ashraf
  • Mawi
  • Ferdouse
  • Ammar (who share the same birthday as I do except he's 2 years younger)
  • Abg. Edo (I seriously thought he forgot :[)
  • Sheena (haha you got right this time around)
  • Bella (thanx for the wish on your blog, you should start taking a picture of me soon)
  • Hami (lai, I hearts you lots!!!)
  • Yasmin (hahah ODD ONE)
  • Amie (thanx for the shirt babe and will see you on MONDAY, YAYE)
  • Ren Siang (thanx for the cake :))
  • Nazirul Ariffin (from the wilderness of Tutong with luv)
  • Kalai (I'm still waiting for my DONUTS)
  • Shairazi
  • Izmah
  • Iman (hahah OLDER than me)
  • Johanna (babe, I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong...)
  • RUSH (hahahah I hearts you lots too babe, Datin ku ani ehh)
  • Aryfz (you'll be home soon)
  • RORO (I'm not mad at you anymore and thanx for the wish)
  • Chawa (aww lai, thanx for what you did on your blog. I glowed)
  • Shukri (your birthday soon :p)
  • Hazizul (thanx for everything, you hummed or you sang?? I enjoyed my day brabisly as you wanted me too. thank you again)
I might have missed a lot of people especially those who facebooked me! There were a lot of you and I'm really thank you for all the great wishes. I'm blessed to have all of you in my life. Thank you again. I can't thank you guys enough. You guys are a big part of my life.

This other part is a special shout out to my girls...

See three nights ago (3/6/08), I went out with the girls from my SAS years namely Mok, Vic, Eva and Jeh Wen. We went through a lot through our form 4 and 5 years. So we planned on having dinner together since we haven't seen each other for a long long time. So we had sushi for dinner and talked a lot. Well joked most of the time especially remembering the times we had and the things that happened.

Then all of a sudden a cake came and the Excapade waiters and waitresses came and sang Happy Birthday. I was really really surprised and I didn't expect the girls to do it. I mean it was after all just a dinner to catch up on things. I was really shocked and amazed how they pulled it off with out me knowing.

Thanx guys... :)

so here are pictures from that night...









ohh for those who knows what happen last year on this date knows why I don't celebrate my birthday on this date.

Today also marks the 1st anniversary of my dad's passing.

Not a second I don't think about him. I was daddy's little girl, being the youngest and all. So yea...

al-fatihah


2 comments:



Out Of Focus said...

Happy birthday sweets. May you have many more to come..

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday :).. take care..al-fatihah :)