#283 yes, yes it's long overdue!!

Yes, Yes.. it's time for an update.

So my last paper was on Wednesday and yes, it took me a while to blog because well just because. The day before the last paper, Tuesday, had a photo shoot with some of the gang because we got our shirts!! We got our batch faculty shirts, it's really pretty! I'm still waiting for the official photo from our official photographer, Mr. MSyazwan!! Wan, mana gambar???

So yea since most of my friends finished their exam on Thursday, we went out and watched Ironman. It was just plain exciting and the movie was totally great. I loved the storyline even though it was somewhat predictable. I love the catchy and sarcastic remarks made by Robert Downey Jr. (who I think is HOT). I love the cars and of course the iron suit! It's a must watch!! And I love the people I watched it with. You guys are the best!! Yes, Sheena, we'll miss you!!! Come down Bandar lah yea yea when you're free.

Something happened yesterday, some might notice I've been somewhat happy for the past weeks. It was totally different yesterday. It's amazing how the happiness I had totally went downfall after a short conversation. I just find it weird... why is that person telling me all those stories. Is that person trying to hint something? Erm... but it left me feeling miserable. I've never felt that miserable for a long time. It was just painful.

All the hope I had, it was taken away just like that. I don't know how I'm going to face this fact. Argh can't wait for 9th June... I just need to get away from a few things. :)

Right.. here are pictures from our mini photo shoot. These are my camera:

all of them crowding ard Mr. MSyazwan

ohhh Bebku... you miss me right??

will definitely miss them!! *notice the pink phone* hehe :)

Will blog with the Ironman pictures soon!! :)

0 comments: