#244 ICBM and First Day!

Salaam!

So yea I worked 2 days (8/01-9/01) for the International Conference of Business and Management organised by FBEPS. It was fun and a lot of mingling around with new people I met along the way. It was great. I still prefer the CSPS-UBD forum because most of us (volunteers) worked from the very beginning of the forum, you know from the whole organising, well getting into the whole process. I felt more 'in the family' I guess and it was more satisfying because I was involved in it.

So here are pictures from the conference. Yes day 1 was blue/green day! We did janji to wear the same colour :)





then that night despite all the heavy rain and flood, Effa and I managed to go to the Conference Dinner!! We saw one of the best looking man we've ever seen...


So yea yesterday (14/01) was the first day of semester 4 and well what can I say? It was alright... went out right after my first class with Siang and Amie because Siang needed to get a new shirt for CNY! Then off to Excapade and had sushi! :) I can't help but made stupid jokes. And my kaki sakit.

And wondering why I'm at home now? Well because I have no classes until Thursday. This will only happen for the first two weeks then on my third tutorials will start! But still I have Wednesday off this semester!

Ohh I'm currently reading this book, Ayat Ayat Cinta. It's beautiful...


Till then my friends... I'll see you guys..

0 comments: