erm...

Currently watching Goodbye Boys, the movie directed by Bernard Chauly. He's the same director that directed Gol & Gincu. Well there's this one guy in Goodbye Boys who is really handsome. And I only knew recently that he's a DJ. DJ Nas-T to be exact from the group Dragon Red. I think I remember Arif asking me to get him this group's CD in KL back in February. Hehe he's just aww adorable erh.. wait not adorable but.. erm.. handsome...


Oh yesterday went out with Jo for lunch and had sushi. And I tried out this dress but erm.. it looks good but something else was not right with it. hehe... Jo knows! Oh then went to Dome for drinks... erm.. the ice lemon tea is not bad. The pie i think too much berries. Hehe.. Dome in Brunei is such a rip off in a way! It's just a tad bit too expensive. Erh...


So here is a picture of Jo and I yesterday from Dome.


0 comments: